Логин  Пароль 
 запомнить меня 

Правила форума

This forum is purposed for those who's unable to speak in Russian, but still wants to take part in our products' discussion.
Since this forum is for English-speaking users, you have to speak here in English (kinda obvious, right?). All messages in any other language will be removed.

Also, you can registrate here.

where are icon files for personalities? 
Автор Сообщение
Новичок

Сообщение 03.04.2014, 09:14
I could find the the race icons in "DATA\RACE" but it's not them I'm after. The warrior pentagram annoys me you see...

Сотрудник СНК-Games

Символ творца. За разработку утилиты "Микроскоп", значительно облегчившей создание чемпионатных генераций КР2.

Шаман без бубна
Сообщение 03.04.2014, 16:20
forms.pkg Data/FormGameSet2/2Char1D.gi - is this what you seek?

Новичок

Сообщение 07.04.2014, 08:47
Yes thank you.
Now I have another problem though, using gaimanager 1.2 this

Изображение

becomes this

Изображение

the OKGF.dll from SRHD did not work with any of the tools so I had to grab it from dll-files.org, is this what is causing the problem?

Сотрудник СНК-Games

Символ творца. За разработку утилиты "Микроскоп", значительно облегчившей создание чемпионатных генераций КР2.

Шаман без бубна
Сообщение 07.04.2014, 13:29
Sorry, I don't know much about gaimanager. Have you tried using ResEditor for that?

Новичок

Сообщение 07.04.2014, 19:11
Ok this is kinda embarissing, only found a v1.1 ResEditor that kept crashing so I ignored it, I blame a bad nights sleep for the oversight. Now found a v1.3.2 that actually works, have been able to get around not being able to understand russian... everything works fine now thanks.

EDIT: except now I have the "over" and "selected" states (2CHAR1A & 2CHAR1D) of the button but cannot find the "unselected" one :/

Сотрудник СНК-Games

Шаман без бубна
Сообщение 07.04.2014, 19:31
rambo919 :
EDIT: except now I have the "over" and "selected" states (2CHAR1A & 2CHAR1D) of the button but cannot find the "unselected" one :/

That's a background, check file 2Left.gi

Новичок

Сообщение 07.04.2014, 19:49
And yet again I stand embarrassed, thank you for your help good sir. Must have looked through everything too fast.

Перейти:  

Найти: