Логин  Пароль 
 запомнить меня 

Правила форума

This forum is purposed for those who's unable to speak in Russian, but still wants to take part in our products' discussion.
Since this forum is for English-speaking users, you have to speak here in English (kinda obvious, right?). All messages in any other language will be removed.

Also, you can registrate here.

Modding tools 
Автор Сообщение
Сотрудник СНК-Games

Символ творца. За разработку утилиты "Микроскоп", значительно облегчившей создание чемпионатных генераций КР2.

Шаман без бубна
Сообщение 24.01.2014, 11:53
BlockParEditor
Editor for configuration files (all dat-files located in folder CFG, except robots.dat).

TGE 4.3 (eng)
Newly translated text quest editor (credit for translation goes to Altair).

Map Editor
Editor for planetary battle maps.

rscript
Game script editor.
Will be added later: ResEditor for working with pkg-archives and graphic resources.

Вложения:
Map Editor.rar [1.37 MIB]
Скачиваний: 235
BlockParEditor.7z [152.8 KIB]
Скачиваний: 445
rscript.rar [370.68 KIB]
Скачиваний: 282
TGE 4.3 (eng).RAR [393.16 KIB]
Скачиваний: 284

Новичок

Сообщение 15.11.2015, 06:01
How to unpack PKG files for the new War Apart game?

I'm sorry if that has been answered somewhere else, but after hours of searching I just can't find how to unpack the PKG files. I've found an old tool online but it was probably meant for the older SR2 game. It's trying to use "okgf.dll" but clearly that DLL have changed since then.

And the tools list in the this thread doesn't seem to cover the unpacking of PKG themselves.

Is it right under my nose and I missed it? Thanks! :)

Сотрудник СНК-Games

Символ творца. За разработку утилиты "Микроскоп", значительно облегчившей создание чемпионатных генераций КР2.

Шаман без бубна
Сообщение 15.11.2015, 10:59
PKGs are packed and unpacked with ResEditor, which can be downloaded from here. It was not fully translated to english though (that is why it's not here), but packing and unpacking should be simple enough.

Новичок

Сообщение 17.12.2015, 16:57
Hi, I hear that some body create a mod for Space Rangers 2HD that allow to extract micro modules without losing them. If that is true, can you advice me where I can find such mod?
I wanted to ask people on Russian forums, but after I post something there, people become very offended by my bad Russian, so I hope maybe on English speaking forum some body can help me with this information...

Сотрудник СНК-Games

Шаман без бубна
Сообщение 17.12.2015, 17:17
There is module in Space Rangers Universe called EnhancementSB, that allow micromodule extraction. You can only use it when Russian language is selected (unless someone will translate it).

Ас

-=Eorable=-
Сообщение 17.12.2015, 17:21
BoAmyL :
Hi, I hear that some body create a mod for Space Rangers 2HD that allow to extract micro modules without losing them. If that is true, can you advice me where I can find such mod?
I wanted to ask people on Russian forums, but after I post something there, people become very offended by my bad Russian, so I hope maybe on English speaking forum some body can help me with this information...

Sergr told, that u posted in "Флудология" in such senseless topic like SR3, and if u asked in more actual topic, like "Моды", u'd get good answer.

WIPСыграй в фанатский квест "Похищенный"!WIP

Новичок

Сообщение 17.12.2015, 20:38
Thanks for information :lasos-beer:

Новичок

Сообщение 19.12.2015, 03:14
its seems to work only if install it after change the language in the game....

and what is strange, it allow to extract micro modules from any item except the hull...
it is ok?

Сотрудник СНК-Games

Шаман без бубна
Сообщение 19.12.2015, 10:48
BoAmyL :
its seems to work only if install it after change the language in the game....

evilcoward :
You can only use it when Russian language is selected (unless someone will translate it).

Or you can force start it by renaming Rus folders to Eng in used modules (mod text will still be in russian of course).
BoAmyL :
and what is strange, it allow to extract micro modules from any item except the hull...
it is ok?

I don't know, ask mod authors about that.

Перейти:  

Найти: