Логин  Пароль 
 запомнить меня 

Правила форума

This forum is purposed for those who's unable to speak in Russian, but still wants to take part in our products' discussion.
Since this forum is for English-speaking users, you have to speak here in English (kinda obvious, right?). All messages in any other language will be removed.

Also, you can registrate here.

BUG? Not accumulating combat pilot points 
Автор Сообщение
Новичок

15.11.2013, 23:28
I played long enough into the game that I was up at #2 in ranger rating, but I was still a 'rookie' and had accumulated no combat points according to the Military bases. I could not order combat missions, and I assume without an Ace rating, I won't be able to get the special ships.

I started a new game and worked up to where I could kill a few things, still no combat pilot points. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I had issues trying to attach the .sav files

Адмирал

Янтарная шпилька. За колоссальный вклад в наполнение энциклопедии по миру Космических рейнджеров
Сообщение 16.11.2013, 02:11
If you are playing for the Pirates, you don`t get combat pilot points. Maybe that's the problem

Новичок

Сообщение 16.11.2013, 08:44
You get those points if you destroy ships, if you're a pirate you gotta destroy any kind of ship except pirates or a base except the pirates base to gain points, if you're a ranger you gotta kill dominators or pirates to gain those points, they make special ships on bases, not on planets, you can't attach sav. files here, upload them somewhere and link them here. If they have not enough military ships to do a military mission you won't be able to order them.

Новичок

Сообщение 16.11.2013, 16:48
Thanks for the reply.

I am indeed playing pirates. Is this new behavior? I don't remember it in the old version and I'm pretty sure my last few times of playing, I was a pirate and could still order military operations. I'd imagine I can order Pirate operations on the Dominators now... I was assuming I could only order pirate operations on non-dominator systems. I've got to pay more attention! It's just too easy to go 26 years and not have tried everything.

Does anyone know if the special ships, and their requirements same as before?

Адмирал

Янтарная шпилька. За колоссальный вклад в наполнение энциклопедии по миру Космических рейнджеров
Сообщение 16.11.2013, 17:36
xenocide8d :
Does anyone know if the special ships, and their requirements same as before?

Nope. Special Ships was removed, because they was too overpowered. There are 6 new unique hulls (you can get them while going through the pirate campaign), and one secret super hull, but I didn`t say that :lasos-ninja:

But if you want, you still can got old superhulls. You just need to turn them on, before start new game

Перейти:  

Найти: