Логин  Пароль 
 запомнить меня 

Правила форума

This forum is purposed for those who's unable to speak in Russian, but still wants to take part in our products' discussion.
Since this forum is for English-speaking users, you have to speak here in English (kinda obvious, right?). All messages in any other language will be removed.

Also, you can registrate here.

Khan 4/4 mission is bugged? 
Автор Сообщение
Новичок

Сообщение 12.11.2013, 13:37
That mission when you get promoted to Khan and you gotta go to a pirate base. I did all the stuff, did 3/4 missions, when I was doing 4/4 mission I had to rob or kill 5 ships and sell 300 units weapons. When I robbed 5 random ships I got the message that now I had to sell the weapons, I went back on the planet, took weapons, sold, but nothing... I tried to sell it on different planets but still nothing. After some time when that mission failed 'cause I literally couldn't complete it I took that mission again, went in Atlas, planet Umius, but now I'm stuck there, when I ask for the special mission they say: "(player name), really, I'd love to throw you an interesting gig, but seeing as I'm under close surveillance by pirates and feeling the barrel of a blaster poking a hole in my side on a regular basis... etc... don't you even try liberating our systems from pirates, 'cause you'll never see another job from me again! I swear by Rachehan!"
So... this means I can't complete this mission? ever? :pokerface:

Edit: I think they weren't giving me the mission because the system was taken by pirates and I had to take the mission from coalition's system, but the mission itself about robbing 5 ships and selling weapons is still bugged or gets bugged sometimes.

Адмирал

Янтарная шпилька. За колоссальный вклад в наполнение энциклопедии по миру Космических рейнджеров
Сообщение 12.11.2013, 16:34
Mike21Daisu :
So... this means I can't complete this mission? ever? :pokerface:

Well, there are other planets which gives you special missions. Ask about it on any Pirate base

Сотрудник СНК-Games

Символ творца. За разработку утилиты "Микроскоп", значительно облегчившей создание чемпионатных генераций КР2.

Шаман без бубна
Сообщение 12.11.2013, 17:42
Please provide a save file after getting message but before selling weapons and i'll check it to see if there is a bug or not.

Новичок

Сообщение 13.11.2013, 03:17
http://www2.zshares.net/j5qjxx5cbktb here's the save, I've never done this, I hope I selected the right file :D it happened few month ago (in game), at the moment I'm right on that planet (Umius) on which I should get the mission as I remember, or I am on a pirate base, don't remember. This is the only save I have for this character.
I also recorded while I was playing like any time I play the game, if you need any extra info or the video I can show it to you.

@100kg it's the same on every planet, the planets on which they give me the mission is either controlled by dominators or pirates, but I think the system must be controlled by coalition, but this is a pirate mission, that shouldn't be that way, I have like 50% systems captured as a pirate :D I can't make coalition take that system, military missions happen in random systems, besides, pirates are weak and still hold/capture systems so idk.

Сотрудник СНК-Games

Символ творца. За разработку утилиты "Микроскоп", значительно облегчившей создание чемпионатных генераций КР2.

Шаман без бубна
Сообщение 13.11.2013, 13:24
Well, this save is not during that mission but i checked code and found that goods sold from ship screen was not accounted for, which is probably a case. Fix will be included in next patch.

Перейти:  

Найти: