Логин  Пароль 
 запомнить меня 

Правила форума

This forum is purposed for those who's unable to speak in Russian, but still wants to take part in our products' discussion.
Since this forum is for English-speaking users, you have to speak here in English (kinda obvious, right?). All messages in any other language will be removed.

Also, you can registrate here.

Dominators' storyline? 
Автор Сообщение
Новичок

Сообщение 30.10.2013, 00:23
I've been thinking about this since SR2: The Dominators, what if you could create a dominator character and play it like you play a ranger character? This is way much cooler for me than adding that pirate stuff. I know that talking is like thousand times easier than doing something, but I can only suggest an idea to the developers...
I'll share my imagination with you guys, so here it goes: Wouldn't it be awesome if you were able to create a dominator character like a ranger? Buy ships, sell/buy random alien stuff on planets, talk with all 3 types of dominators, kelleroids, blazeroids and terronoids, what if all these 3 dominators were friendly to each other like the rangers' races are, such as Gaals and Pelengs? Do planetary battles like you do in your ranger's storyline, but if you choose a dominator you have to choose any of these 3 races of dominators: terronoids, blazeroids or kelleroids.
If you're a kelleroid talk with Keller for starting missions etc.. to become a true kelleroid or something. If you're a terronoid talk with Terron, if you're a blazeroid - talk with Blazer etc...
I'm not quite sure how the reputations should go between dominators, but let's say you're a kelleroid and if you attack the blazeroids you ruin your reputation with them like you do vs pirates as a ranger and then they attack you etc... but don't make these 3 dominators bloody enemies for each other.
lol I even made up a name for this - Space Rangers: A New Era.
I don't know, think about it guys, ask people, test it, I know this sounds interesting, I know it costs money to do stuff, but you know it best what you will do :)
:lasos-beer:

Пилот

Сообщение 29.11.2013, 14:25
It was a most popular idea not more than 2 years ago, and developers rejected it any time.

Перейти:  

Найти: