Логин  Пароль 
 запомнить меня 

Правила форума

This forum is purposed for those who's unable to speak in Russian, but still wants to take part in our products' discussion.
Since this forum is for English-speaking users, you have to speak here in English (kinda obvious, right?). All messages in any other language will be removed.

Also, you can registrate here.

Save games are corrupting at random 
Автор Сообщение
Новичок

Сообщение 23.10.2013, 01:08
My save games are corrupting at random. When I try to load them I get memory exceptions & application exception errors:
(0x0eedfade) at location 0x77002eec
Exception EListError in module Rangers.exe at 00014F6B
List index out of bounds (-1).

I can load an earlier save and continue the game, but eventually my save game gets corrupted again. So I have to save & test if it still works all the time.

Error log attached.

PFFFFFT "The extension log is not allowed".
Had to .zip it...

Вложения:
########.zip [1.45 KIB]
Скачиваний: 48

Сотрудник СНК-Games

Символ творца. За разработку утилиты "Микроскоп", значительно облегчившей создание чемпионатных генераций КР2.

Шаман без бубна
Сообщение 23.10.2013, 09:39
That's anti-piracy protection working. If you never used pirate version and still get this trouble, try adding rangers.exe to your antivirus exception list then start a new game (do not load old saves, they will still get corrupted eventually). If that doesn't help - contact me again and i'll send you custom executable to collect info for debugging.

Новичок

Сообщение 23.10.2013, 10:56
Ok... Dang, this is second time I'm having trouble with Space Rangers 2 product anti-piracy protection... Last time I had HUUUUGE problems with SR2 StarForce protection ... And now this. But thanks for the reply!

I'll try to disable my anti-virus (Avast!). I bought the game from Steam sale, so it's legal. I'll get back to you when I know if disabling AV helped.

EDIT It will take a couple days to reach where I was now before the save files started to corrupt... Will be back later. :pokerface:

Новичок

Сообщение 24.10.2013, 23:48
Disabling AV did solve my issue. I've been playing for 8 game years now and no corrupted save files. Thanks for the help.

Перейти:  

Найти: