Логин  Пароль 
 запомнить меня 

Правила форума

This forum is purposed for those who's unable to speak in Russian, but still wants to take part in our products' discussion.
Since this forum is for English-speaking users, you have to speak here in English (kinda obvious, right?). All messages in any other language will be removed.

Also, you can registrate here.

space rangers hd english eta 
Автор Сообщение
Новичок

Сообщение 15.04.2013, 18:29
Any ETA when will english version released? or is there a way to change the language after purchasing in steam?

Адмирал

Владыка Шестерёнок. За безмерное количество вовремя найденных при тестировании багов и вклад в допиливание баланса игры.
Сообщение 15.04.2013, 22:02
You better ask the publisher (1C) since they are responsible for translating. Considering the amount of texts no doubt it's not going that quick. As well it turned out the game is not well balanced, so it's your luck you won't participate in fast patch releasing and will see more finished product. :-)

Главный узурпатор всея СНК

Символ творца. Мастер многоходовочек (8.01.2018)
Сообщение 03.05.2013, 13:40
I spoke with translators this week, and they said that work is something like halfway done.
ATM they're busy translating text adventures. Interface and manual are pretty much done.

Адмирал

Владыка Шестерёнок. За безмерное количество вовремя найденных при тестировании багов и вклад в допиливание баланса игры.
Сообщение 08.07.2013, 16:31
Uh, any updates here?

Главный узурпатор всея СНК

Символ творца. Мастер многоходовочек (8.01.2018)
Сообщение 08.07.2013, 19:07
Few days ago I've sent all new content which was introduced in patches to 1C EU. Haven't heard a word back yet.

Новичок

Hello!
Сообщение 30.09.2013, 02:57
Hello!
Look forward to buying HD English version on Steam.
On website last news from 18/07/2013 said that in July you received English resources.
Any updates or ETA?

Адмирал

Владыка Шестерёнок. За создание менеджера модов Space Rangers Universe. Именная монета. За своевременное разоблачение злоумышленника, выложившего на форум шифровальщик под видом тренера к КР.
Сообщение 30.09.2013, 08:24
Release HD English version on Steam - October 2013.

Адмирал

Сообщение 17.10.2013, 20:03
Not sure if someone will read these forums but today is the day of release. Congrats, guys. :-)

Новичок

Сообщение 18.10.2013, 15:25
Seriously? I could not wait for the release so long. Last month my friend from Russia sent me it as a gift.

It's nice, that you guys (I mean non russian) can play this great game ;) Congrats!

Перейти:  

Найти: